Holiday at Castleton
Here you will find some basic information about what you can expect from a stay here
Prices : £400 - £500 per night, depending on demand and the time of year. This is for the entire house on a self catering basis for 12 people
- Minimum Stay of 4 nights or minimum price of £1,600
- Pets welcome - up to 2 dogs free of charge
At Check In: 3pm onwards
- The beds will be made with freshly laundered linen.
- The beds will be configured as twin or doubles depending on your needs and correspondence prior to arrival
- bathrooms will have ample good quality towels
- You will be met on arrival and introduced to either the owner Verity Nicholson or Mr and Mrs Hunter who assist with the day to day running of the house.
- You will be shown round of the house and given the guest information folder with instructions for pizza oven and hot tub.
At Check Out:
- We ask that the beds are stripped and sheets left in a pile ready for the laundry, along with towels.
- Bins are separated and emptied in to recycling and general waste
- The house is hoovered
- Additional Housekeeping during your stay can be arranged.
- if the hot tub needs to be drained cleaned and refilled during your stay £40
- Two dogs are welcome to join you free of charge but please let me know that they are coming.
- Extra dogs are charged at £30 each per stay.
- Bowls, blankets, baskets and towels are all provided. Whilst there is an excllent front lawn as well as woodland for excercising dogs there is a small collection of free range chickens that roam in the grounds.
- All damage must be paid for on departure.
Ask us about caterers, we have local cooks and general staff who are already familiar with the property and local suppliers.